How much do you know about Halloween? Let’s find out.
- Halloween is celebrated on ____________ .
a) 30 October b) 31 October c) 1 November
- The origin of Halloween is in the ___________ festival of Samhain.
a) Celtic b) Roman c) British
- The holiday’s symbol is a carved ___________ with scary face and a candle inside.
a) watermelon b) pie c) pumpkin
- On Halloween people usually eat toffee ____________.
a) oranges b) apples c) pumpkins
- The holiday’s traditional colours are _______________ .
a) orange and grey b) black and white c) black and orange
- __________ bobbing is a traditional Halloween game.
a) Orange b) Pumpkin c) Apple
- Usual ___________ that children wear on Halloween are monsters, ghosts, skeletons, witches, vampires, warewolves, etc.
a) costumes b) clothes c) dress
- ___________ is a customary celebration for children on Halloween when they go in costumes from house to house asking for treats.
a) Costume parties b) Trick or treat c) Treating
- A carved pumpkin is called a ____________ .
a) jack-o-lantern b) mask c) jack-o-face
- During the Halloween parties people usually tell ghost stories and watch _________ films.
a) thriller b) horror c) comedy
Answers: 1.b 2.a 3.c 4.b 5.c 6.c 7.a 8.b 9.a 10.b